Your privacy is important to ABMS. We never share any of your information with a third party. We use your email address only to notify you periodically when we update our information. Only ABMS will send you communications with news and updates as they relate to you as a consumer. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to ABMS communications, you may do so by logging onto your profile page and editing your profile.
Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to Internet sites maintained by parties not affiliated with ABMS, but which may offer useful information. ABMS does not endorse these sites and the materials or policies that appear on them. We have no control over the content or links that appear on these sites. By using this site to link to third party sites, you acknowledge and agree that ABMS is not accountable for any damage or loss that may occur in connection with linking to, or the content found in, third party sites.
We do not supply personal information to any third party sites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. We recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of any third party sites before providing your personal information and to contact them with any questions.
Social Media Policy
ABMS is using this site and our social media profiles to share helpful, interesting, and news-worthy information with our member boards, candidates, and diplomates. We welcome comments, ideas, and concerns. While we encourage our audiences to share thoughts and opinions on this site and our social media profiles, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. ABMS asks that you not post comments that:
- Disclose personal health information
- Violate the intellectual property rights, confidentiality or privacy of another
- Include hate speech directed at race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
- Use overly aggressive, obscene or profane language, photos or images
- Include statements that defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or bully individuals or groups
- Include statements that are illegal or encourage unlawful conduct
- Promote services, products or political organizations
- Are off-topic from the specific content of the post
- Are irrelevant spam
ABMS reserves the right to review and remove comments that do not comply with these guidelines and to block offenders of these guidelines.
Please note that neither ABMS, nor any of its Member Boards, is affiliated with BoardCertified LLC. Subscription to or payment of any fees to Boardcertified.com or BoardCertified LLC will not affect any diplomate's certification status with their Member Board or listing on an ABMS database.