MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:30AM- 5PM
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT 3 TO 6 MONTHS
The CertLink Support Analyst will contribute to the implementation and roll out of the CertLink platform and associated ABMS CertLink Programs. This platform is designed to support longitudinal assessment of physicians participating in the Maintenance of Certification program. The Analyst resolves complex or new issues, assists with basic technical problems, documents issue resolutions to enable future resolutions, interfaces with stakeholders when resolving and reporting system issues/bugs for defined application areas. Provides proactive support, application training, and effective usage assistance.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to advance CertLink’s goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide training on the CertLink platform to Member Board staff to assist with end user support
- Provides basic system and assessment configuration support for the CertLink platform.
- Responds to service tickets generated either by ABMS staff or Member Board staff.
- Troubleshoot tickets received from internal ABMS staff or Member Board staff in support of resolving system issues
- Provide support to Member Board staff as they support their end users of CertLink (diplomates)
- Interface with ABMS staff and development vendor staff (off-shore) to find answers and solutions to support tickets.
- Support tickets include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems; replicating and logging system bugs; providing step-by-step system training; and creating initial requirements documentation for new reports or feature requests.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Skills and Attributes
- High integrity with a commitment to quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise a high level of professionalism, judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to analyze and plan strategically within a team environment.
- Organized, results oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize.
- Ability to anticipate action and effectively exercise independent judgement.
- Highly committed to producing accurate, quality work in a timely manner.
- Solid proficiency with MS Office Products.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience required.
- Experience with OSTicket is a plus
- Technical writing and system testing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop training materials.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Early morning, evening, and weekend hours are
required periodically. Some travel will be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, or disability.
How to Apply
You may send your resume and cover letter for this career opportunity to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.
You may also submit your resume and cover letter by postal mail to:
American Board of Medical Specialties
Attn: Human Resources
353 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654