September 17, 2014 - September 19, 2014
ABMS Conference 2014
W Hotel City Center
172 West Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60603
About ABMS Conference 2014
Learn about the latest innovations in ABMS Board Certification and Maintenance of Certification (ABMS MOC®). Join discussions on how to meet the current and future needs of America's physicians.
Outstanding plenary speakers, four professional education tracks, and unparalleled networking opportunities are among the many reasons to register today! Remember, you can make your hotel reservations when you register.
This charter event builds on the past success of the ABMS Board Staff Conference and expands its relevance to a larger, more diversified health care audience.
In addition to nationally recognized plenary speakers open to all attendees, three separate educational tracks will be targeted to specific groups.
- ABMS Boards Community executives
- ABMS Boards Community professional staff with Network focused meetings including communications, information technology, and meeting planning
- Health care professionals with an interest in the conference's plenary speakers, as well as select health care quality and certification sessions
Over 30 conference topics are offered and include:
- Becoming a learning organization
- Using Patient Centered Outcome Measures to Drive the Quality Agenda
- Big Data: How Has It, and How Might It, Change the World of Board Certification
- Multi-Specialty Portfolio Approval Program and Organizational Quality Improvement
Early Bird Registration for ABMS Board Staff:
- by August 21: $100
- by September 12: $130
- onsite: $150
Early Bird Registration for Non-ABMS Attendees:
- by August 21: $150
- by September 12: $180
- onsite: $200
Review Agenda* Register
*Sessions indicated as "invite only," like Board Staff sessions, may allow participation of additional attendees by special request. Contact email@example.com if you wish to submit a request.