September 25, 2017 - September 27, 2017
ABMS Conference 2017
September 25-27, 2017
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
909 North Michigan Avenue
Register now to attend ABMS Conference 2017 and join more than 400 experts from across the health care spectrum to discuss the latest issues and innovations in assessment and quality improvement, and how it all works together to improve patient care!
ABMS Conference 2017 offers health care professionals and leaders from ABMS Member Boards, hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers, specialty societies, and continuing medical education and continuing professional development communities the opportunity to learn about and accelerate the implementation of best practices in assessment and medical education, QI, health policy initiatives, and improving patient care through Board Certification.
The Conference is designed for health care professionals in:
- Board certification and continuing certification
- Quality improvement, patient safety, and research
- Public policy and communications
- Any area involved in elevating the quality of patient care
Over the course of two and a half days, the Conference will feature:
- More than 60 breakout sessions with topics including professionalism and professional standing, health care research and policy, quality improvement, assessment innovations, and board and continuing certification exam development and administration
- Plenary topics and speakers
- Countless opportunities to network and share ideas with your colleagues
Registration is $350 for staff of ABMS Member Boards and $695 for general attendees.
For more information about the Conference, including travel info, program schedule, sponsor and exhibitor application, and more, please visit the ABMS Conference 2017 website.