The CertLink® technology platform works at the intersection of assessment and learning to support physicians’ ongoing professional development. The platform is based on longitudinal assessment, an adaptive process proven to facilitate learning. It features a robust toolset to develop, manage, and deliver assessments that provide a more accurate view of a physician’s medical knowledge. Physicians can manage their own learning with assessment experiences and resources customized to their practice and interests.
CertLink meets the needs of today's busy physicians by supporting a more flexible continuing certification process that is convenient, customized to practice, and integrated with professional learning and improvement activities. The assessments help physicians review their knowledge, identify areas for learning, and connect with professional development resources. (Learn about CertLink's features and benefits in this video.)
- Convenient online learning
- Relevant and personalized approach
- Immediate, focused feedback
- Access to resources to support learning
- Personal dashboard for performance status
For Assessment Sponsors
- Continuous, dynamic candidate assessment
- Delivery to any personal device
- Develop customized assessments
- Easily include new and emerging topics
- Reports and analytics to monitor performance
Download the CertLink flyer[PDF].
If you’d like to learn how the CertLink platform may help your assessment delivery, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.