ABMS Call for Systems-based Practice and Interpersonal and Communication Skills MOC Activities
As part of its commitment to improve the quality of health care through the integration of the American Board of Medical Specialties/Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ABMS/ACGME) Core Competencies into the ABMS Program for Maintenance of Certification (ABMS MOC®), ABMS invites all health care organizations and stakeholders to participate in the second ABMS Call for MOC Activities focused on System-based Practice and Interpersonal and Communication in support of the ABMS Program for MOC Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment and Part IV: Improvement in Medical Practice.
This ABMS Call for System-based Practice and Interpersonal and Communication Skills MOC Activities provides organizations the unique opportunity to submit activities for approval by the Member Boards Programs for MOC. The ABMS Call for MOC Activities provides a road map to spread knowledge, recognition, and the widespread adoption of quality, relevant MOC activities across the Member Boards' Community. Activities meeting the approval of Member Boards Programs for MOC will transform health care by advancing System-based Practices and improving interpersonal and communication skills.
We invite you to join ABMS on this transformative journey!
- To view activity requirements, click here.
- To view and download the activity application form, click here.
Each activity/resource submissions must include the following:
- A complete activity application form (fillable PDF), one application is require per submission (Please note that the application form must be downloaded and saved in order to be filled out)
- A complete activity summary (fillable PDF or attachment), and
- A complete evaluation/measurement plan (attachment)
- Save the completed activity application form to desk top and email to Academicprograms@abms.org
- Completed activity application, activity summary and evaluation plans (required attachments) should be emailed to ABMS at Academicprograms@abms.org by October 17, 2014.
For additional information, please email Susie Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.