September 24, 2018 - September 26, 2018
ABMS Conference 2018
You’ll meet with other health care professionals to discuss the latest issues and innovations in assessment and quality improvement. By working TOGETHER, we can continue to improve patient care.
ABMS Conference 2018 offers health care professionals and leaders from ABMS Member Boards, hospitals and health systems, academic medical centers, specialty societies, and continuing medical education and continuing professional development communities the opportunity to learn about and accelerate the implementation of best practices in assessment and medical education, QI, health policy initiatives, and improving patient care through Board Certification.
The Conference is designed for health care professionals in:
- Learning and assessment
- Board certification and continuing certification
- Quality improvement, patient safety, and research
- Public policy and communications
- Any area involved in elevating the quality of patient care
Over the course of two and a half days, the Conference will feature:
- Dozens of breakout sessions with topics including professionalism and professional standing, health care research and policy, quality improvement, assessment innovations, and board and continuing certification exam development and administration
- Plenary topics and speakers
- A poster session and exhibitor reception
- Countless opportunities to network and share ideas with your colleagues
GO TO ABMS CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Sign up for ABMS Conference News.