Questions or Comments
ABMS welcomes your inquiry and makes every effort to answer all inquiries in a timely manner. Let us know how we can help.
- If you are a patient, family, or friend and want to know if your doctor is board certified by an ABMS Member Board, go to the Certifications Matters website. This is a free service for patients and their family or friends.
- If you are a professional credentialer and are seeking primary source verification of a physician or medical specialist’s board certification status, please see the ABMS Solutions website.
- If you are a diplomate of an ABMS Member Board and need records, requirements, or procedures, contact your board directly .
- To file a complaint against a physician, contact your state medical board at the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- ABMS does not have doctors on staff to answer medical questions or give second opinions.
- ABMS cannot provide physician recommendations or referrals.