Questions or Comments
ABMS welcomes your inquiry and makes every attempt to answer all inquiries in a timely manner. Let us know how we can help.
- ABMS does NOT have doctors on staff to answer medical questions or second opinions.
- ABMS cannot provide physician recommendations or referrals. Some possible resources are your insurance company or the doctor referral service at your local medical center. There are a number of commercial toll-free numbers you can call.
- To confirm that a physician is certified by an ABMS Member Board, go to www.certificationmatters.org. This is a free service.
- To file a complaint against a physician, contact your state medical board, which can be accessed from the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- Diplomates should contact their particular board directly for records, requirements, and procedures.