Questions or Comments
ABMS welcomes your inquiry and makes every effort to answer all inquiries in a timely manner. Let us know how we can help.
Before you use the form below:
- If you are a patient, family, or friend and want to know if a doctor is board certified by an ABMS Member Board, go to the free Certifications Matters website.
- If you are a professional credentialer and need primary source verification of a physician or medical specialist’s board certification status, please see the ABMS Solutions website.
- If you are a diplomate of an ABMS Member Board and need records, requirements, or procedures, please contact your board directly .
- To file a complaint against a physician, contact your state medical board through the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- ABMS does not have doctors on staff to answer medical questions or give second opinions, and ABMS cannot provide physician recommendations or referrals.