Member Board CertLink Programs
ABMS Member Boards have introduced longitudinal assessment into their continuing certification programs to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians. CertLink® enables Member Boards to assess that their physicians are keeping up with specialty-specific standards and facilitates learning by asking questions throughout the certification cycle instead of every 6 to 10 years.
These Member Boards are currently participating in CertLink:
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Pathology
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
With CertLink, assessment, learning, and improvement can be integrated into physicians’ daily practice workflows. This helps physicians improve quality, create more efficient practices and become better-informed practitioners.
If you’d like to learn how the CertLink platform may help your learning and assessment delivery, contact us at email@example.com.